English for Emails is an ideal short course for anyone who needs to write emails in a business context.
English for Emails is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English.
This short, intensive course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly.
English for Emails can be used as a stand-alone course, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
- Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
- Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
- OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
- Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book
- Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice
- Unit 1: An introduction to emails: The email screen, email structure, subject lines.
- Unit 2: Formal and informal emails: Formal/informal phrases, abbreviations
- Unit 3: Enquiries: Writing and replying to enquiries, polite language
- Unit 4: Requesting action: Writing to colleagues, talking about deadlines and taking action
- Unit 5: Exchanging information: Informing and replying, colloquial phrases, being diplomatic
- Unit 6: Making and confirming arrangements: Typical phrases, prepositions of time, apology
Bạn hãy nhấp chuột vào hình ảnh bên dưới để xem qua nội dung!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.